Last Updated: June 13, 2023
Welcome to the Africa Nova News Email Marketing platform (“us”, “we”, “our”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you sign up for email newsletters or use other marketing services on our platform, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
2. Data We Collect
2.1 Personal Data
While using our platform, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
2.2 Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the platform is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our platform that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3. How We Use Your Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide, maintain and improve our platform
- To notify you about changes to our platform
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our platform when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our platform
- To monitor the usage of our platform
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer
4. Data Retention
5. Data Security
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Links to Other Sites
7. Children’s Privacy
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
9. Contact Us